Financial Analyst Manager
- Engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the company.
- Engage in bench-marking studies to establish areas of potential operational improvement.
- Interpret the company's financial results and recommend improvement activities.
- Create forecasts of future business conditions using multiple scenarios.
- Review capital budgeting proposals and make acceptance recommendations.
- Create additional analyses and reports as requested.
- Review and recommend different types of investments based on risk and return analysis.
- Prepare and periodically update an analysis of the industries in which the company operates.
- Create powerpoint presentations summarizing the results of analyses and present the results to Management.
- Manage the preparation of the company's budget and forecasting.
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment.
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements.
- Use hedging to mitigate financial risks related to the interest rates on the company's borrowings, as well as on its foreign exchange positions.
- Bachelor's degree or Higher in Finance, Accounting or any related field with at least 8 years of progressively responsible experience from a large corporation.
- Good command of English both writing and speaking with excellent communication and writing skills.
- Good knowledge of Financial software Application is an advantage.
Please submit your CV to email@example.com