Investor Relations Manager
- Performs a comprehensive competitive analysis, including financial metrics and differentiation.
- Develops and monitors performance metrics for the investor relations function.
- Monitors operational changes through ongoing contacts with company management, and develops investor relations messages based on these changes.
- Provides Regulation Fair Disclosure training to all company spokespersons.
- Creates presentations, press releases, and other communication materials for earnings releases, industry events, and presentations to analysts, brokers and investors.
- Manages the investor relations portion of the company web site.
- Monitors analyst reports and summarizes them for senior management.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with stock exchange representatives.
- Organizes conferences, road shows, earnings conference calls, and investor meetings.
- Provides feedback to management regarding the investment community's perception of the company.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Finance or Accounting with progressively responsible experience for a major company or division of a large corporation.
- At least 8 years experience with a combination of corporate investor relations and related finance-driven functional experience.
- Strong quantitative financial and corporate finance skills.
- Excellent command of English both written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent MS PowerPoint and MS Excel skills.
- Good personality, good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Must be willing to travel.
- All nationalities are welcome.
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org