Sales & Marketing Executive (Japanese)
- Coordinate with relevant parties to ensure that sales objectives and targets are achieved.
- Maintain positive relationships and coordinate with team, company’s clients, tenants, and prospect tenants, and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
- Responsible for sales of the assigned leasing spaces and specific retail property development projects.
- Assist executives with preparation of marketing and sales presentation materials.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or other related fields.
- Age between 25 - 35 years old.
- Working experiences in sales & marketing Good personality, have a good interpersonal skills, service minded and outgoing.
- Able to communicate in Thai is a plus.
- Excellent command of English.
WORK LOCATION AMATA NAKORN, CHONBURI & RAYONG
Please submit your CV to email@example.com