Roles & Responsibilities
- Inspect project site and evaluates contractor work to detect design malfunctions and ensure conformance to design specifications and applicable codes.
- Analyze proposed site factors and designs maps, graphs, tracings, and diagrams to illustrate findings.
- Plan and conduct field surveys to locate new sites and analyze details of project sites.
- Draft detailed dimensional drawings and designs layouts for projects and to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Develop plans and estimates costs for installation of systems, utilization of facilities, or construction of structures.
- Read and reviews project blueprints and structural specifications to determine dimensions of structure or system and material requirements.
- Conduct materials test and analysis, using tools and equipment, and applying engineering knowledge.
- Confer with supervisor to determine project details, such as plan preparation, acceptance testing, and evaluation of field conditions.
- Prepare reports and documents project activities and data.
- Evaluate facility to determine suitability for occupancy and square footage availability.
- Respond to public suggestions and complaints.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical or Environmental Engineering (GPA > 2.75).
- Master’s degree or or MBA is a plus.
- At least 3 years of progressively related experience in infrastructure, construction and prevention.
- Minimum Level-I Professional Engineering license from the Council of Engineers of Thailand.
- Having knowledge and skills in project management and AutoCad.
- Excellent command of English both written and verbal communication skills (TOEIC > 500).
- AMATA Nakorn, Chonburi (km.57, Bangna-Trad Road) or AMATA City.(Bowin, Siracha, Chonburi)
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org