Learning Management Manager
Professionally manage human resource learning and development programs for AMATA Group in order to support personal development which align with international standard. Including effectively activate activities to encourage company’s culture for AMATA Group.
- Work with line managers to design appropriate and relevant personal development plans.
- Efficiently manage the personnel development budget of AMATA Group.
- Ensure the development plan for staff cover skills and knowledge needed for each position including maximize the diverse talents in the organization.
- Design training programs as well as create the follow up or tracking process to ensure that all necessary knowledge and skills are fulfilled to employees in order to work effectively and efficiency.
- Plan the implementation and facilitation of training activities, budget planning and spending, material production and distribution, and other resources to ensure that operations are managed effectively within authorized budgets.
- Promote and build Company’s culture through various channel media and activities.
- Perform other assignments/ ad hoc projects following Executive’s and business requirement.
- Bachelor’s degree or Higher in Human Resource Management, Psychology, Organization Development, Business Administration or any related fields. (GPA >3.0 for Bachelor’s degree)
- 5 - 7 years of progressively experiences in Learning and Professional Training Management, Training Programs, Human Resource Development Plan.
- Mature, Professional with Pleasant personality with Leadership characteristic, Excellent Communication skills, Service-minded, Positive Attitude and Outgoing.
- Good command of English, Computer literacy. (Minimum TOEIC score of 550 is a must.).
- Able to work at Amata Nakorn, Chonburi (Bangna-Trad Road, km.57.
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org