Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for answering calls and transferring to internal offices.
- Welcome visitors and guests with positive attitude and professional manners.
- Provide and manage any request or general information from visitors to internal personnel and vice versa.
- Responsible for the receipt of arrival documents from external agencies and direct it recipients.
- Ensure that reception area, meeting rooms and conference equipment are organized and well prepared.
- Provide administrative supports as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Hospitality Management, Business Administration or any related fields (GPA >3.00).
- Preferably with 1 - 3 years’ experience in hotel or airline management, or customer services.
- Female with good personality, service-minded and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good command of English (TOEIC > 400)
- Able to communicate in Japanese or Chinese language is a plus.
- Amata Nakorn, Chonburi (km.57, Bangna-Trad Road) or AMATA City.(Bowin, Siracha, Chonburi)
Please submit your CV to email@example.com