- Responsible for answering calls and transferring to internal offices.
Welcome visitors and guests with positive attitude and professional manners.
Provide and manage any request or general information from visitors to internal personnel and vice versa.
Responsible for the receipt of arrival documents from external agencies and direct it recipients.
Ensure that reception area, meeting rooms and conference equipment are organized and well prepared.
Provide administrative supports as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Hospitality Management, Business Administration or any related fields (GPA >3.00).
- Preferably with 1 - 3 years’ experience in hotel or airline management, or customer services.
- Female with good personality, service-minded and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good command of English (TOEIC > 500)
- Able to communicate in Japanese or Chinese language is a plus.
- Work location at Amata Nakorn, Chonburi (km.57, Bangna-Trad Road) or AMATA City.(Bowin, Siracha, Chonburi)
Please submit your CV to email@example.com