Roles & Responsibilities
- Work and develop initiative & differentiated tools through brand activation, exclusively and execution in each public relations channel to achieve the highest advertising objectives.
- Plan and promote brand communication through selected media.
- Interact and correspond with management, business unit, and outside party.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising or any related fields.
- Have great marketing experience is preferable and knowledge in advertising is a must
- Creative, energetic, hard-working and can work under pressure & independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (TOEIC >700)
- AMATA Nakorn, Chonburi (km.57, Bangna-Trad Road) or AMATA Bangkok Office (Kromadit building, New Petchburi road)
Please submit your CV to email@example.com