· Manage all legal matters in respect of the Company’s business activities, including real estates, corporate & commercial transactions, labor & employment, joint venture agreements, license application etc.
· Draft, review, revise and negotiate commercial contracts in both Thai and English.
· Liaise and coordinate with Subsidiaries Companies inThailand and Vietnam.
· Translate and interpret all contracts/ agreements documents into English.
· Provide advice and assistance with regard to any legal concerns and disputes.
· Prepare and administer legal documentation in support of all internal requirements.
· Liaise with government authorities for all legal and commercial matters.
· Prepare monthly report for the work done to Executive Legal Advisor each month.
· Perform any legal services as necessary as assigned and required by Executive Legal Advisor and/or other executives.
· Bachelor Degree or higher in Law or Business Law or any related field. (GPA > 3.00)
· Minimum 5 years’ experience from law firm or in-house corporate lawyer from leading company, preferably from international law firm.
· Must have good commercial contract drafting skills and ability to deal with commercial transactions and good understanding of corporate laws, contractual laws, labor & employment laws, real estate laws and general commercial legal issues.
· Good analytical, drafting, communication, coordination and research skills with good understanding of business transactions.
· Ability to work independently or as a team with good interpersonal and skills.
· Good command of written and spoken in English TOEIC > 600.
Able to work at Amata Nakorn, Chonburi (Bangna-Trad Road, km.57)
Please submit your CV to email@example.com