Relationship Management Manager
Relationship Management Manager is responsible for maintaining and developing customer-business relationships, including taking care of potential customers, VIP guests and group of visitors on their visit to AMATA sites.
- Relationship Management Manager tasks with forming new relationships or caretaking a valuable existing customer base.
- Official visit customer’s office/factory, being a representative of AMATA on various business gathering, including noteworthy travel between AMATA Nakorn, AMATA City and aboard.
- Networking is also required in relationship management. The position is expected to attend functions out of office hours, visiting customer offices/sites.
- Maintain regular links with clients, to gather feedback and ensure their needs are being met.
- Improve the overall customer relationship, delivering reliable administrative support and customer service.
- Find out what information, products or services the customer requires as well as providing clear, accurate and relevant information.
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of customer portfolios, in order to accurately verify all information needed to produce presentation for AMATA Group.
- Bachelor’s degree or Higher in any related fields. (GPA > 3.00)
- 10 years of progressively experiences in Relationship Management, Customer relations, and acquaintance in AMATA businesses is a plus.
- Mature, Professional with Pleasant personality.
- Strong customer service ethic. Service-minded, Positive Attitude and Outgoing.
- Excellent Communication skills, ability to communicate with a wide range of people.
- Good command of English (Minimum TOEIC score of 700 is a must.)
- Flexibility as there might be lots of travel involved, Confident and Comfortable approaching people.
- Ability to explain complex information in simple terms.
- Able to work at Amata Nakorn, Chonburi (Bangna-Trad Road, km.57)
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org