- Prepare Bank reconciliation statement every month.
- Posting to General Ledger and sub ledger.
- Reconcile sub ledger balances with General Ledger.
- Maintain various registers like Investment register, Earnest money deposit register, TA/DA register, and Inward bill register etc.
- Prepare monthly management reports.
- Ensure the timely submission of all of the firm’s tax forms. Organize timely and accurate preparation of documentation pertinent to all of the firm’s tax responsibilities.
- Maintain good internal and accounting control on accounts receivable processing and payment. Control payment voucher processing for operating and capital expenditures.
- Alert the Manager regarding important issues that may have an effect on the firm’s financial, accounting and tax matters.
- Perform other regular internal audit checks on accounting documentation, reports, financial statements, and all tax responsibilities for the firm’s operation.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget.
- Perform fixed asset inventory validation, conduct inventory auditing, and assess the condition of equipment.
- Handle other tasks as assigned by the Manager from time to time.
- Assist various departments in accounting issues and queries.
- Support Auditor in conducting internal and external audits.
- Assist in tax preparation and filing activities.
- Follow documentation retention policy to maintain accounting files.
- Adhere to standard accounting principles and company procedures.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting from well recognized universities (GPA > 3.00)
- 3+ years of accounting/finance experience, excellent analysis skills, and the ability to collaborate with a multi-department team. Knowledge of SunSystems is a plus.
- Familiar with accounting software would be advantage.
- Written and oral communication skills, both Thai and English. TOEIC > 400
- Good command in Microsoft office (especially Microsoft Excel and Words).
- Dynamic person, high responsibilities and working ability to meet tight deadline schedule.
- Good analytical, interpersonal and problem solving skills and good attitude
- Work Location at Amata Bangkok Office or Amata Nakorn or AMATA City, Chonburi
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org