Accounting Shared Services Manager
· Manage day to day accounting of payables & receivable, collections, assuring related compliances and banking/cash management and managing staff in support of the corporation.
· Lead the Shared Services team in providing financial reporting and analytic capability to meet the business and financial governance needs and to meet the highest of standards.
· Assist in setting up the shared services accounting processes at new project site.
· Ownership of shared services functions.
· Build scalable team capabilities through training, efficiencies, automation, process and procedure re-engineering, recruitment and development of motivated team members with strong skill sets and experience.
· Create efficient and error free environment through appropriate oversight, monitoring, and reporting maintaining effective internal controls.
· Perform due diligence work and integration of processes and systems of potential future acquired companies, including systems interfaces and integrations.
· Direct management and oversight of all billing, A/R functions, and credit and collections with the goals of accuracy, timeliness, and maximizing cash flow.
· Direct management and oversight of daily, weekly, and monthly accounts payable processes including: processing vendor invoices, maintenance of vendor records, compliance with company policy and legal requirements with goal of maximizing cash flows and maintaining vendor relationships.
· Performs month-end close procedures including system interfaces, preparation of journal entries, account reconciliations and other duties financial reporting duties.
· Ensures the accuracy, validity, and timeliness of all A/P, and A/R related tax filings, garnishments, and tax issuances in compliance with tax and other government regulations.
· Proactively work with organizational leadership to understand the financial and identify improvements to meet their reporting needs.
· Identify and implement various system and reporting process improvements.
· Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting from well recognized universities (GPA > 3.00)
· 5+ years of progressive accounting experience including some supervisory experience, ideally experience of working in the Shared Services Center.
· Experience in audit of financial statements under IFRS, processes and controls as well as experience in compliance and transition projects.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office and use of accounting systems required.
· Strong leadership skills to work and lead teams.
· Exceptional oral and written communication skills TOEIC > 600
· Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
· Problem solving, reporting, and analytical skills
· Service driven attitude, Ability to meet due dates, Has initiative, be a self-starter & Goal oriented.
Work Location Amata Nakorn Chonburi
Please submit your CV to email@example.com