Accounts Payable Manager
Scope of Work:
The Accounts Payable Manager is responsible for managing the accounts payable department for all entity in AMATA Group, and is ultimately responsible for the efficient management of the purchase ledger function and the payment of all group invoices in a timely fashion.
· Responsible for all activities in the accounts Payable function for all entity in AMATA Group.
· Ensure the smooth running of the Accounts Payable Share Service Department.
· Maintains accurate records.
· Creates financial reports relating to account payable function and status of accounts.
· Performing the month end closing process and reconciliation of the ledgers.
· Audits methods and procedures of accounts payable function to improve efficiency.
· Maintain excellent working relationship with external supplier.
· Ensure the Accounts Payable teams are replying to all queries in a timely manner and all queries are dealt with correctly and efficiently.
· Provide day to day management of the teams - motivating and leading the team you will also lead the way in developing processes and efficiencies.
· Performance management of staff and quarterly & yearly appraisals.
· Regular reporting and analysis to key senior managers in the business.
· Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting from well recognized universities (GPA > 3.00)
· Good knowledge & understanding of the Accounts Payable function with a minimum of 5 years’ experience managing the Accounts Payable.
· Experience of processing and payment of invoices in multiple currencies as well as experience of working in an outsourced Accounts Payable function.
· Proven experience within a high volume accounts payable environment.
· Confident communicate as this role will involve liaising with various key senior manager of the business.
· Written and oral communication skills, both Thai and English. TOEIC > 500
· Good command in Microsoft office (especially Microsoft Excel and Words).
· Dynamic person, high responsibilities and working ability to meet tight deadline schedule.
· Good analytical, interpersonal and problem solving skills and good attitude.Proficiency with Microsoft Office and use of accounting systems required.
Please submit your CV to email@example.com