Accounts Receivable Manager
Scope of Work:
The Accounts Receivable Manager ensures effective and efficient processing of accounts receivable functions and credit management activities for all entity in the group, including internal revenue transactions, revenue reporting and reconciliation of the AR ledger.
· Responsible for all activities in the accounts receivable function for all entity in the group.
· Manages collection activities such as sending follow-up inquiries, negotiating with past due accounts, keeping track of cash receipts and referring accounts to Treasurer.
· Establishes and updates customer credit activities.
· Conduct credit checks on all customers, establish and manage limits.
· Maintains accurate records.
· Creates financial reports relating to account receivable function and status of accounts.
· Audits methods and procedures of accounts receivable function to improve efficiency.
· Performing the month end closing process and reconciliation of the ledgers.
· Maintain excellent working relationship with Customers.
· Ensure the Accounts Receivable teams are replying to all queries in a timely manner and all queries are dealt with correctly and efficiently.
· Provide day to day management of the teams - motivating and leading the team you will also lead the way in developing processes and efficiencies.
· Performance management of staff and Quarterly & Yearly appraisals.
· Regular reporting and analysis to key senior managers in the business.
· Ad-hoc duties to support the business.
Good knowledge & understanding of the Accounts Receivable function with a minimum of 5 years’ experience managing the Accounts Receivable.
· Familiar with accounting software would be advantage.
· You will have experience of processing and Sales invoices in multiple currencies as well as experience of working in an outsourced Accounts Receivable function.
· Proven experience within a high volume accounts receivable environment.
· Confident communicate as this role will involve liaising with various key senior manager of the business.
· Written and oral communication skills, both Thai and English. TOEIC > 500
· Good command in Microsoft office (especially Microsoft Excel and Words).
· Dynamic person, high responsibilities and working ability to meet tight deadline schedule.
· Good analytical, interpersonal and problem solving skills and good attitude.
Work Location Amata Nakorn Chonburi
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org