· Handles day-to-day of the recruitment processes including sourcing, screening, responding to applicants inquiries, scheduling interviews and performing reference checks.
· Maintains and updates job advertising websites, company website and daily-check recruitment email.
· Records resumes and correspondence with suitable applicants ensuring that all required documents are kept in confidential filing system.
· Works closely with line manager in order to complete hiring procedures.
· Coordinates with recruitment agencies and other recruitment networks.
· Organizes and participates recruitment campaigns including on Campus and Job Fairs.
· Perform other ad hoc assignments or projects.
· Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Public Administration or any related fields from recognized university with GPA > 3:00
· 3 years’ experience in human resource operation.
· Good command of English both writing and speaking. TOEIC > 400
· Good computer skills with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
· Good communication skills with Strong service-mind.
Work Location Amata Nakorn Chonburi
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org