Assistant Operation Manager (Water Management)
· This position shall responsible for managing waste water plants & water supply system including reuse & reclaim water within and around the industrial estate area.
· Manage the water system including raw water storage, waste water management in AMATA Nakorn or AMATA City.
· Ensure all the daily and monthly reports are submitted and monitored systematically e.g. water supply report.
· Monitor and inspect customer water usage as requested.
· Coordinate and ensure the water level indicator installation within lead time.
· Review and summarize complains appropriately.
· Inform and coordinate with customers in case of stop/reduce water supply.
· Ensure all maintenances are carried out effectively.
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electrical or Mechanical or Environmental or Water Engineering. (GPA > 2:75)
· At least 5 years experiences in water engineering management.
· Good Command of English (TOEIC > 600)
· Able to travel, with valid driving licence.
AMATA Nakorn (Chonburi km.57, Bangna-Trad Road)
AMATA City (Bowin, Siracha, Chonburi)
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org