Financial I.T. Specialist
Scope of Work:
· Manage and administer the accounting system (SunSystems) and database.
· Responsible for monitoring and measuring accounting system performance and utilization, and for ensuring the intended business benefits are realized.
· Responsible for ensuring that the end users and the company obtain maximum value from accounting system.
· Maintain and support the use of accounting system.
· Independently install and configure SunSystems applications.
· Follow up all issues, problems and resolutions.
· Support requirements of the implementing team.
· Collaborates with the user and implement team for any issues.
· Participates in development, installation, upgrading process of accounting system.
· Participates in developing and testing financial reports.
· Assigning access and permission levels to users base on job function.
· Ensure that accounting data backup is applied and effective.
· Daily maintenance include monitoring accounting functionality to guarantee the availability of the system.
Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Accounting or any related fields from recognized university with GPA > 3:00
· Technical knowledge of accounting and finance.
· Technical knowledge of computer applications and systems.
· Experience in accounting software (SunSystems, Oracle etc.)
· Strong excel skill.
· Basic Knowledge in computer programming language.
· Ability to work in a team and train staff on the job to use the systems and assist in day to day issues related to IT.
Work Location at Amata Bangkok Office
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org