- Prepare and periodically update an analysis of the industries in which the company operate.
- Engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the company
- Engage in bench-marking studies to establish areas of potential operational improvement
- Create additional analyses and reports as requested by Finance Manager and management.
- Review and recommend different types of investments based on risk and return analysis
- Create PowerPoint presentations summarizing the results of analyses and present the results to Management
- Manage the preparation of the company's budget and forecasting
- Report variances from the established budget, and the reasons for those variances
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
- Responsible for Administrative tasks of the Corporate Finance Function.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance with GPA > 3:00
- Minimum 1 -3 years’ experiences in Corporate Finance Function.
- Good communication and writing skills are essential
- Good Interpersonal skills.
- Good command of English both writing and speaking.
How to Apply: