Scope of Work:
- Build new web and mobile applications as well as supporting, enhancing and bug fixing existing web applications for all entities under Amata Corporation and its subsidiaries
- Support, enhance and bug fix existing applications as well as ensuring its reliability and integrity.
- Build new applications by gathering, analyzing business requirement, coding, testing until go-live.
- Ensure all documents related to application is well created and updated.
- Work with internal IT team or coordinate with other departments to ensure assigned goal is accomplished
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in IT, MIS, Computer Engineer, Computer Science, or any related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in programming and business application support.
- Ability to communicate in English (TOEIC >450)
- Knowledge of computer applications and software development.
- Understanding of business process and integrated IT system.
- Ability to understand technical details, analyze business requirement and facilitate communication between users and technical resources.
- Communication skill and be a good team player.
- Proven experiences by demonstrating project portfolio of web applications and mobile applications would be prefer.
How to Apply: