- End-to-end inhouse, outside training process, from needs survey to evaluation, reporting.
- Participate in implementing talent and succession management program, from selection to individual development plan.
- Assist in KPI set-up process, assessing competencies for development, consolidating employee performance evaluation results, personal improvement plan.
- Full-cycle employee engagement, from survey conduct to follow-up activities.
- Administer employee development and engage in OD programs e.g. employee scholarship, core values.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resource and related.
- 1-3 years’ experience in employee development, performance management, career development.
- Passion for people development.
- Good presentation skills, MC skills.
- Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellence in both Thai and English (TOEIC > 550) communication.
How to Apply: