- Responsible for customer relationships after the sale process is complete.
- Develop customer relations strategy, improve tenant’s database to ensure customers are satisfied with company product and service.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with tenants to ensure customer satisfaction and engagement.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Monitor lease to ensure all leased are renewed prior to lease expiration.
- Negotiate renewal rental rate and close deal.
- Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate
- Follow up any issues and keep tenants report of any progress to make sure all tenant problems have been resolved.
- Assist tenants for building handover and takeover.
- Work with marketing and engineering team to translate customer needs into technical design for product and service improvement
- Bachelor's degree or Higher in MBA, Marketing, Business Administration or other related fields. (GPA > 3.00)
- Excellent communication in English (TOEIC 700)
- Good communication in Japanese (N1 or N2)
- At least 3 years working experiences in customer services or related fields.
- Pleasant personality and interpersonal skills, service minded and outgoing.
- Excellent presentation skill.
- Possess Leadership skill and Teamwork Oriented.
- Problem Solving and Critical Thinking Skills, Negotiate Skills.
- Flexible, able to work outside office hours if required.
How to Apply: