Scope of Work:
- Manage and control all the Land Development, infrastructure and construction relate to Engineering design and AMATA standard for AMATA City Industrial Estate base on the Engineering standard and qualities control according schedule and timeframe.
- Collaborate with the relevant department to achieve the key-date and project targets.
- Manage and control the land and infrastructure development and construction for AMATA City Industrial and other assigned projects.
- Control and inspect the development and construction working qualities to perform the AMATA group and Thailand engineering standards.
- Collaborate the consultant and the contractors to clear understand and comply to all AMATA group requirements in order to provide the sustainable development of the industrial estate.
- collaborate with the related internal and external department to achieve the project targets such as marketing & sales, facility services, customer contractors, local government, PEA, design consultant etc.
- Responsible for progress, complaints, deficiencies report including to propose the necessary alternatives of the solution to Civil Engineer Department Manager.
- Design and supervise the land and infrastructure conceptual design and details.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Civil Engineering (GPA > 2.75)
- At least 5-10 years of progressively related experience in infrastructure and construction.
- Minimum Level-1 Professional Engineering license from the Council of Engineers of Thailand.
- Having knowledge and skill in project management and BIM, Auto CAD, SketchUp, REVIT or relate to BIM program.
- Fluent in English specking, reading and writing (TOEIC > 500)
- Good interpersonal and communication skill and work as a team player.
How to Apply: