Scope of Work:
Ensure that Company’s business activities are conducted in accordance with laws and regulations, advising, investigating, and implementing related legal aspects.
Commercial legal services.
- Manage contractual issues for the Company.
- Prepare, review, draft, comment, and revise business agreements/contract including legal documents both in Thai and English.
- Keep track on all signed contracts, Mandatory per the Company’s Legal policy.
Negotiating legal terms and conditions contract.
- Negotiate and finalize legal document or by accompanying commercial/technical department in their business negotiation,
- Asist other departments to understand legal terms and conditions, legal consequences.
Provide other legal advice to the Company.
- Correspond with relevant regulatory agencies.
- Recommend corrective action and suggest improvement.
- Identify and plan for development of further business opportunities and deliver value added measurement.
- Manage legal and compliance function of the Company.
- Mitigating the Company’s compliance risk.
- Always follow-up with relevant legislation, regulations and other rules and regulation related to business and implement such requirement to ensure the compliance of the Company.
- Advise the Company’s management with relevant requirement.
- Bachelor’s degrees or higher in Laws (GPA > 3:00)
- Minimum 5 years experiences of legal counsel in international law firms or leading multinational companies.
- Proficiency in corporate laws, property laws and international laws.
- Excellent in English communications skills (TOEIC > 600)
- Strong communication, interpersonal and management skills.
- Positive attitude, maturity, reliable and independent.
- Ability to work under pressure and demanding situations.
How to Apply: