Scope of Work:
Responsible for the financial position of AMATA U, including managing financial liquidity, budgeting, investor relations, and consolidating financial performance to parallel with financial covenants, raising capital for existing and new investments via both debt and equity, collaborating with other departments to determine financial feasibility of new projects, evaluating financial performance and minimizing the Company financial cost.
- Ensure accurate and in-depth analysis of the Budget.
- Prepare and Present Budget to TOP Management.
- Review capital budgeting proposals and make acceptance recommendations.
- Prepare AMATA U information and financial projection for annual credit review requested by credit agency.
- Manage relationship with financial institutions including prepare related document for annual credit review.
- Perform financial modeling, feasibility study, create forecasts of future business conditions using multiple scenarios.
- Provide and support all investor relations activities in order to enhance the company image and increase shareholder value.
- Review and recommend different types of investments based on risk and return analysis.
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment.
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements.
- Use hedging to mitigate financial risks related to the interest rates on the company's borrowings, as well as on its foreign exchange positions.
- Bachelor's degree or Higher in Finance, Accounting, or any related field.
- At least 5 years of in Corporate Finance.
- Proven experience with financial modeling.
- Good command of English (TOEIC > 600) excellent communication and writing skills.
- Knowledge about money market and capital market.
- Well understanding in analysis of financial statements (P&L, Balance sheet, cash flows), and financial ratios, Expertise in financial modeling.
- Presentation skill, interpersonal skill, initiative thinking and Negotiation skills.
How to Apply: