Risk Management Manager
- Company: AMATA Corporation PCL
- Location: AMATA Bangkok Office
Scope of Work:
- Responsible for conveying risk policies, processes and business continuity plan of the Company to all stake holders, providing hands-on development of risk models and operational risk, assuring controls are operating effectively, and provide research and analytical support.
- Organizing Risk Management Committee (RMC) and preparing update to Board of Directors’ meeting.
- Facilitating Enterprise Risk Management Working Committee (ERMWC) as cross functional platform and work cross-functionally.
- Leading Enterprise Risk Management Process, including 1) Identify Enterprise Risk, 2) Enterprise Risk Assessment, 3) KRI and Mitigation Plan and 4) Risk Activity Monitoring and Development (2nd Line)
- Promoting Risk Culture and Driving Mitigation Plan in Action.
- Initiating and Implement Business Continuity Management 1) Emergency Response, 2) Crisis Management, 3) Disaster Recovery and 4) Business Continuity.
- Engaging in Risk Controlling System of Organization (3rd Line)
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Risk Management, Engineer, Business, Accounting, Finance, Economic or any related field.
- 2-3 years of experience as Risk Management or Strategy Management.
- The ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven experience in Risk Management is preferable.
- Well established Business background (Utilities, Energy, Industrial Services or related filed)
- Analytical, Logical and Critical thinking
- Interpersonal and communication skills (cross-functional)
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, fluently in English (TOEIC > 800)
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Proficiency in MS office (MS Excel (Advance Level), Word, PowerPoint) Knowledge of Microsoft Project is advantageous
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume to