- Serves as company brand ambassador and corporate communication officer.
- Composes, reviews or edits of write-ups for post on company social media channels and manages the administration of the company’s website and social media channels ensuring correctness and brand consistency of information thereon.
- Conducts a needs assessment of marketing materials for the organization. Assists in the development of a suite of brand materials for both internal and external use and working across all departments and manages the production of brand materials, including identification and negotiation with relevant vendors and suppliers.
- Assists the sales and marketing department and other sections with the development and implementation of marketing strategies and programs across print and online platforms to promote the branding as well as products and services of the company and to build the credibility of brand.
- Assists to maintain a rigorous and consistent approach to branding, messaging, content, quality and general look and feel throughout all communications and external messaging.
- Creates and maintains templates for brand materials used for external and internal use such as presentation slides, letterhead etc.
- Maintain the department’s intranet page and ensure that the communications files and documents are organized and accessible to every section.
- Helps to analyze the success of marketing campaigns and performance of online social media channels and assists with the creation of performance reports and competitor’s analysis.
- Responds to enquiries and attends to press releases.
- Assist in the development of a comprehensive employee communications strategy and plan that directly supports the business strategy, vision, and values.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design related fields or Mass Communications.
- 2 - 4 years’ experience in a similar position or role.
- Experience in VDO editing and VDO project experience would be an advantage.
- Written and verbal communication skills (Good English communication skills (TOEIC > 500).
- Creativity and an ability to produce innovative and original ideas.
- Project management skills.
- Experience and skills in software design (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop etc.).
- Good understanding of social media and web analytics.
- Creative and able to produce innovative ideas, passionate about design, aesthetics, and current trends.
How to Apply: