- To support the overall accounting and costing functions also involve carrying out cost accounting activities and closing functions, including audit, compliance, and taxes under various laws and regulations.
- Manages the development & maintenance of the costing system like Costing register, cost reports, inventory reconciliations and analysis, that must secure confidential information related to the company’s activities.
- Participate in Reviewing all inventory movements and physical count and checking the valuation with the accounting team, internal/external audit. Perform inventories variance analysis.
- Have knowledge of BOI privilege, can prepare BOI document supporting and submit report to BOI entities on a timely basis.
- Prepare Bank reconciliation statement every month.
- Prepare monthly and yearly management reports.
- Verify payment voucher and prepares financial records compare with budgets of diverse account analysis, maintain good internal and accounting control on accounts payable processing and payment.
- Liaise and provide necessary assistance to BOI officer, Banker, Internal and External auditors and other entities concern.
- Handle other tasks as assigned by the Manager from time to time.
- Follow documentation retention policy to maintain accounting files.
- Adhere to standard accounting principles and company policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting field from well recognized universities (GPA > 3.00).
- 1+ years of accounting/finance experience, excellent analysis skills, and the ability to collaborate with a multi-department team.
- Knowledge of SunSystems is a plus.
- Familiar with accounting software would be advantage.
- Written and oral communication skills, both Thai and English. TOEIC > 400.
- Good command in Microsoft office (especially Microsoft Excel and Words).
- Dynamic person, high responsibilities and working ability to meet tight deadline schedule.
- Good analytical, interpersonal and problem solving skills and good attitude.
How to Apply: