Responsible for internal company procedures and regulations including accounting records, preparing compliance reports and supervising company workflows.
- Develop internal audit plans and Improve operations of internal audit programs to ensure effective business operations.
- Evaluate overall internal controls, identify, and recommend best practice and cost-effective improvements where necessary.
- Report internal control weaknesses and the progress of corrective actions to the management and the Audit Committee.
- Manage internal audit records, reports, operating practices, and documentation for making summary reports and follow up the improvements found in reports.
- Control internal control systems, audit programs, to support identifying new policies and procedures for internal audit.
- Coordinate with related team and functions to identify areas of risk within business and provide advice and recommendations about internal audit
- Provide support and participate in analytical review to support business operations.
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Finance or related fields (GPA > 3:00)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Internal Audit
- Experienced in risk management or business process improvement would be an advantage.
- Knowledgeable in risk-based audit and internal controls.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously
- Good command of both spoken and written English and computer literacy.
- Strong planning and analytical skills.
- Self-driven and result oriented individual.
How to Apply: