Internship Program - Public Relations/Graphic Design
- Company: AMATA Corporation PCL
- Location: AMATA Chonburi Office
AMATA provides internship program for undergrade-students in some departments. The Interns will have the opportunity to work closely with professionals in their field.
- Assist the Corporate Communication team (Public Relations, Brand and Relationship Management) in related works such as content writing, graphic design or motion graphics work, etc.
- Support on event preparations and event day (on-site and off-site).
- Assist administrative works of the department.
- Third or fourth-year student in Mass Communication, Journalism other related fields.
- Clear, articulate, and confident in written and verbal communication in Thai and English.
- Good communication and Service mind
- Creative thinking and a good attitude
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume and cover letter stating your interested in the internship program as well as period of your internship to