The Industrial Estate Authority of Thailand (IEAT), the government body under the Ministry of Industry overseeing industrial estates in Thailand, has presented environmental governance awards 'Green Star Awards' for 2018.
12 companies from Amata's industrial estates in Chonburi and Rayong were given the award by Somjin Piluek, the Governor of IEAT, achieving with excellence a set of criteria in areas of environmental management, environmental best practices and community involvement.
The award is given annually and companies from all industrial estates all over the countries are welcome to participate.
Amata proudly witnessed the award presentation and congratulates its members for the great achievement:
Companies operating at Amata City Chonburi:
1. Amata B.Grimm Power 4 Ltd.
2. Amata B.Grimm Power 5 Ltd.
3. Ihara Manufacturing (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
4. CBC Ings Thailand Co., Ltd.
5. Tsubaki Automotive (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
6. Apollo Thai Company Limited
7. Sony Technology Thailand Co., Ltd.
8. Fuji Oil Thailand Co.,Ltd.
Companies operating at Amata City Rayong:
1. Sumitomo Rubber Thailand Co., Ltd.
2. Suntory PepsiCo Beverage Thailand Co., Ltd.
3. Sumitomo Rubber Thailand Co., Ltd.
4. BMW Manufacturing Thailand Co., Ltd.
Training in environmental good practices is available from Amata Facility Service Company, a subsidiary of Amata Corporation PCL. Amata Facility Service team includes specialists in environmental management with many years of experience working and operating inside the industrial estate. Amata Group, from its early years developing industrial estates, has implemented a 'Zero Waste' policy, treating, recycling and re-using resources to its utmost. For more information please contact the company at +66 (0)38 9390007.