Ground Breaking for Amata City Halong

Posted on | Press Releases

AMATA continues to expand its investments in Vietnam by marking a new project in Vietnam's Northern province Quang Ninh under the name of AMATA City HaLong

QUANG YEN, QUANG NINH, 09:00 – 12:00 Friday, 21 December 2018

Following the success Amata City BienHoa ever being established in Vietnam since 1994, Amata now marks the first footprint in the North of Vietnam by launching its SONG KHOAI INDUSTRIAL PARK of which the Construction Commencement Ceremony is held in Quang Yen Town in the morning of 21 December 2018 with the presence of H.E. Mr. Vu Tien Loc (Chairman of VCCI), H.E. Mr. Nguyen Van Trung ( Deputy Minister of MPI), Mr. Nguyen Van Doc,( Secretary of Quang Ninh Communist Party), Mr Nguyen Duc Long (Chairman of Quang Ninh People’s Committee), H.E. Mr.Varapote Chensavadijai (Charge D’Affaires), Mr. Vikrom Kromadit (CEO of Amata Corporation), and Amata VN PCL Board members.

AMATA continues to expand investment in Vietnam by marking its initial project in the North of Vietnam in city of Halong in Quang Ninh province under the name of AMATA City HaLong project. Quang Ninh province is the Vietnamese province which borders China’s southern region, and is accommodated by major industrial infrastructure such as highway No. 5 that links Hanoi-Haiphong-Halong, the modernized two international airports which are Van Don and Cat Bi, and Lach Huyen deep seaport, which is expected to be logistic hub in northern economic region, are part of the region’s major infrastructure and contribute to drive the Vietnamese economy.

Song Khoai Industrial Park with total investment of 3,535 billion Vietnam Dongs (155.59 million US Dollars) consist of total area of 714 ha in Quang Yen Town, a part of Amata City HaLong Project. It is expected that the industrial park can accommodate first customer by 2020, putting the first phase into operation with an area of 123ha. The project aims to uplift the economic development of the province through attracting investment projects especially projects of large multination firms and on the other hand ensuring social balance and especially environmental protection.

All investments in Vietnam owned by Thai listed holding company AMATA VN Public Company Limited which is part of AMATA Group, expects to be an important growth driver for AMATA Group with aims to introduce the “Smart City” concept to projects in Vietnam. “In developing each project, we adhere to Amata Group’s core values - to create a non-polluted industrial city with high technology and environmental friendly together with the development of residential area with complete high quality standard utilities, facilities and services to support the need of people working and living in our Amata Cities,” said Mrs. Somhatai, Director and Chief Executive Officer of Amata VN Public Company Limited.

Founded by Mr. Vikrom Kromadit, a Thai billionaire businessman and writer, Amata Corporation is one of the leading industrial estate developer in Thailand and Vietnam for more than three decades not just building industrial estates but also developing smart and eco industrial cities in the heart of Asian. For the projects in Vietnam, AMATA has 2 industrial estates in the country, which are Amata City BienHoa, the first ever AMATA overseas investment with a total area of 700 hectares located in Vietnam’s Dong Nai province.

Currently, almost 100% of the space in the AMATA City BienHoa has successfully been accommodated by clients. The second, AMATA City LongThanh with total area of 1,270 hectare is also located in Dong Nai Province with 33% of total space to be developed as a Hi-Tech industrial park and the remaining 67% to be developed as a smart community.

AMATA industrial projects have been playing a major role in contributing to the growth of this region. Amata’s industrial estates in Thailand and Vietnam include some 1,300 companies and numerous “Global Fortune 500” brands from more than 30 countries. Over 300,000 people form the workforce for businesses at AMATA’s industrial estates with annual output worth 40 billion USD.

For more information, please contact:
Ms. Ho Nu Xuan Phuong
Phone: (0084) 251 3991007, (0084) 91 869 0207 Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Ms. Rungkan Phraengam
Phone: (0066) 38 939007, (0066) 89 543 0007 Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.


Contact us for more details.

+66 38 939 007

+84 251 3991 007 (South)
+84 203 3567 007 (North)

+95 1 230 5627

+85 620 5758 0007

© AMATA CORPORATION PCL. All rights reserved.  Web by Toneyes  Web by Toneyes