Scope of Work:
- Project Management and control budget for the infrastructure development and construction for Amata City Industrial Estate by Engineering standard, qualities control, quality assurance, quantity according to the master schedule and timeframe.
- Collaborate with the relevant department to achieve the project targets.
- Manage and control the land and infrastructure development and construction for Amata City Industrial Estate and other assigned projects.
- Control and inspect the development and construction working qualities to perform the Amata group base on the engineering standards such as TIS., ASTM., ACI., AISC., JIS. And Others standards.
- Collaborate the consultant and advise the contractors to clear understand and comply to all Amata group requirements in order to provide the sustainable development of the Industrial Estate.
- Collaborate with the related internal and external departments to achieve the project targets such as marketing & sale, facility services, customer contractors, local government, PEA, design consultant etc.
- Responsible for progress, complaints, deficiencies report including to propose the necessary alternatives of the solution to Sr. Civil Engineer Department Manager.
- Responsible for Civil works Design and supervise all of the land and infrastructure for conceptual design and details design.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Civil Engineering (GPA > 2.75)
- At least 7-10 years of progressively related experience in infrastructure and construction.
- Minimum Level-I Professional Engineering license (สย.) from the Council of Engineers of Thailand
- Act in a professional manner always abide by the non-disclosure agreement and Amata Group codes of conduct.
- Fluent in English specking, reading and writing (TOEIC > 500)
- Having knowledge and skill in project management and Auto Cad, Sketchup and Civil Engineering program.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill and work as a team works.
How to Apply: