- Manage executive's appointments and schedule, plan and schedule meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and traveling arrangement.
- Prepare routine and advanced correspondence including letters and memorandum.
- Maintain systematic documents filing.
- Prepare related reports, data analysis, preparation of presentations as requested by supervisor or assigned projects.
- Completes projects and special assignments as requested.
- Represent the executive, attend meetings in the executive's absence.
- Perform any related secretariat tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in related fields.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Secretary or Personal Assistant.
- Excellent command of English (TOEIC > 600)
- Additional Language Skills – Chinese would be an advantage.
- Ability to work in a confidential manner, ensuring information is shared with internal and external individuals in an appropriate manner.
- Proficient in in MS. Office.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good Personality, Self-motivated, Good Service-minded.
How to Apply: