Scope of Work:
Oversee corporate strategy, the Company’s portfolio management, sustainable development, risk management and digital transformation.
- Facilitate and align BOD and CEO’s view for the company’s vision and mission.
- Ensure that Company strategy integrates with the vision and mission.
- Responsibility for the Company’s business plan.
- Monitor and analyze the Company, subsidiary and affiliate performance.
- Propose investment portfolio of the Company, subsidiaries, affiliate and other strategic partner collaborations.
- Follow the global, regional trends and technology e.g., geopolitical, carbon footprint, law and regulations. And the implication to the Company’s strategy and business direction.
- Oversee and manage the risk management process.
- Implement of risk management in accordance with Company strategy, communicate Company risk(s) to all employees to raise awareness of risk factor(s) and ensure completion of key risk responses and mitigation plans.
- Develop sustainable development plan and sustainability report.
- Setting up the Company’s enterprise information structure.
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher in Business Administration, Finance, Engineering or any related field.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience with a focus strategic planning, strategic development or strategic implementation and on risk management, and process improvement.
- Good synthesis, analytical, cross functional communication and presentation skills
- Good leadership, interpersonal, teamwork, positive thinking.
- Good command of English.
How to Apply: