Scope of Work:
Responsible for project development portfolio of the Company and subsidiaries, including water business, new business on power, renewable energies, waste management etc.
- Develop strategies and positions by studying new ventures, new customers, and complex areas of project development to align with company strategies and operations including examining risks and possibilities and estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Develop investment model option and prioritization of various business development portfolio.
- Generate potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Manage proposal of project development, investment, return of investment, plan of business portfolio for the approval of the BOD.
- Engage potential customers by collaboration with marketing team.
- Integration plan, monitoring, analyze and report of overall projects and business development, implementing status of the Project Development Office.
- Lead project management office, being focal point for synergy and integration plan, implementing and monitoring projects with AMATA Group and Strategic Partners.
- Report on the global, regional trends and technology e.g., Geopolitical, Carbon Footprint, Law and Regulations. And the implication to Chief Project Development Officer (CPD).
- Set up and align CPD information structure with the Company Master Policy.
- Risk and mitigation management under CPD’s Scope
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or related fields.
- MBA or Master’s degree in Finance.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in business development, project development in energy/utility business preferred.
- Exceptional Business acumen.
- Good analytical, cross functional communication and presentation skills
- Good leadership, interpersonal, teamwork, positive thinking.
- Good command of English
How to Apply: