Scope of Work:
- Maintain quality, safety and environmental systems; implement and audit to achieve compliance with ISO 14001 .
- Operation Control for Waste Management Business Unit.
- Proceed to achieve the revenue target, Gross profit and Cost Reduction of waste disposal.
- Providing information and supporting documents for related environmental work.
- Environmental and Safety Management in Process (Operation Control)
- Maintain quality, safety and environmental systems; implement and audit to achieve compliance with ISO 14001 In the organization
- Follow, Monitor and ensure up new law and regulation, review and report to management and all team.
- Implement Energy saving, Cost saving and process improvement activities.
- Conduct and manage training for employees and contractors.
- Control and Audit the work from contractor and Sub-Contractor in waste Management process with standards and specifications.
- Operation Control for Waste Management Business Unit to all process.
- Business Unit for Waste Management (Marketing)
- Budget plan and control budget
- Developing sales and marketing to meet target
- Find new product to increase sale Target
- Promoting new services for Waste Management to any customers
- Optimizing administrative processes and improve efficiency
- Improving the marketing, increasing revenue, and operating profit
- Prepare quotation, pricing, contract or other requested documents
- Monitor and take necessary actions until the deal is closed
- After sales follow up for the clients to ensure the repeated orders or maintenance service opportunities
- Other related Environmental work
- Sustainable and Risks Management AMATA GROUP
- ECO TOWN / ECO 4.0 PROJECT from IEAT
- Prepare information to support the project of the Business Development Department of the company.
- CSR Projects with Communities and External Organizations
- Provide information and supporting documents for related environmental work.
- Support manager upon priority and assignment
- Bachelor's Degree in Public Health Occupational Health and Safety, Environmental Science or Related Fields (GPA > 3.00)
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in management of environment management.
- Good command of English both speaking and writing (TOEIC > 450)
- Experience in environmental management system requirements, relevant regulatory requirements
- Have knowledge about Environmental management ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 45001 / Energy Saving / Waste Management and related
- Management Skill, Project Management, Self-Motivated ,Teamwork
How to Apply: