- Work closely with CSR team, Sustainable Development Committee to follow CSR and SD strategies and create CSR campaigns and activities that align with AMATA Group CG’s policy (Corporate Governance).
- Plan to CSR projects and events according to corporate image strategy.
- Represent the company in joining the community’s activities, meeting with community’s leaders, and participate in related activities in the area of AMATA City Rayong industrial estate.
- Perform CSR action plan for AMATA City Rayong industrial estate that create good relationships within and around the industrial estate area.
- Coordinate with AMATA volunteer group which is created by CSR team from factories and communities in AMATA City Rayong area, the group aims to build smooth collaboration in the area.
- Perform and plan PR, communication channels for CSR activities for staff and stakeholders to ensure that plans and activities align with AMATA Sustainable Development Policy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Political science, Social science or related fields (GPA > 3:00 )
- Minimum 1 years’ experiences in CSR from a corporate environment (industrial estate would be advantage)
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with business heads and department leaders
- Good English written and verbal communications skills (TOEIC > 400)
- Excellent organizational and project skills, with Leadership characteristic.
How to Apply: