Act as in-house legal counsel for AMATA and its affiliates assisting the legal team in performing duties e.g. drafting and reviewing contracts, conducting legal research and providing legal advice as assigned by supervisors.
- Act as in-house legal counsel for AMATA its affiliates in respect of industrial estate, real estate & property, corporate, commercial contract, joint venture, foreign investment, intellectual property, labor& employment, public &private company laws and international transactions, etc.
- Draft, review and revise all kinds of commercial contracts and various forms of agreements or legal documentations in both Thai and English.
- Provide legal advice, comments, opinion in terms of all legal issues related to the business of the Company and its affiliates.
- Negotiate on legal terms and conditions of contracts and any legal documentations, advise on new business ventures and transactional matters.
- Coordinate and contact with all internal departments, government authorities and external counsels in Thailand and overseas.
- Attend business meetings as necessary in relation to the work assignments.
- Prepare Thai and English translations of contracts and any other legal documentations.
- Perform general legal duties for the company and its affiliates; and
- Perform any legal counsel tasks as necessary as assigned by the Company.
- Bachelor’s degrees or higher in Laws from recognized and distinguished universities (GPA > 3:00).
- Minimum 3 years experiences of legal counsel.
- Proficiency in corporate laws, property laws, business laws and international laws.
- Lawyer License is required.
- Excellent in English communications skills (speaking, writing and reading)(TOEIC > 600)
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, Outlook).
- Strong communication, interpersonal and management skills; and
- Strong analytical skill and commercial sense.
How to Apply: