Amata receives the investment certificate for the development of a new high-tech industrial park, town home complex and Smart City
Amata VN PCL moves forward to develop a new Mega Project “Amata City Ha Long” in Vietnam
On March 30th 2018, the Chairman of Quang Ninh People’s Committee, Mr. Nguyen Duc Long, has presented Amata VN PCL with an Investment Registration Certificate (IRC) to develop an industrial city in Quang Ninh province. The auspicious event was held in the presence of the Prime Minister of Vietnam, H.E. Nguyen Xuan Phuc and Prime Minister of Thailand, H.E. Prayut Chan-o-cha during the Sixth GMS Summit held in Hanoi.
“The project site is strategically located in the northern transportation hub close to international airports, deep seaport that help strengthen the logistics sector, and China, a big demand market. I believe with our investment, Quang Ninh will have a jump growth in the economy together with the improvement of the people’s quality of life in this area” said Ms. Somhatai Panichewa, CEO of Amata VN PCL.
The first phase of the project covering 714ha has just obtained the investment registration certificate as a new ground of Amata in expanding to the North and is expected to start construction in year 2020. The Quang Ninh Authorities has supported the study and approved the overall masterplanning of the whole project covering an area of 5,789 hectares on the development of an intergrated industrial city leading towards a smart city in the future. The project is divided into 3 development phases with an estimated total investment of $1.6 billion USD.
Amata Vn PCL is a subsidiary of Amata Corporation PCL with main headquarter located in Thailand. Amata VN PCL has experience in Vietnam for more than 23 years with its first industrial city, Amata City Bien Hoa JSC, with a total area of 700 hectares located in Vietnam’s Dong Nai province. Currently, Amata City Bienhoa is home for 165 investors from 21 countries and territories with more than $2.7billion USD of investment capital, creating 49,000 jobs.
Another project also located in Dong Nai province, under construction is the Long Thanh project with total area of 1,270 hectare, in which 33% of total space to be developed as a Hi-Tech industrial park and the remaining 67% to be developed as an urban community.
For further information, please contact
Ms. Liêu Ngọc Mai, Marketing & Sales Manager, Amata City Bienhoa JSC
+84 (251) 3991007 or