Scope of Work:
- Works in support of Corporate Communication, Marketing and Sales Department, Managing all aspects of public relations and media related work for Amata Group including development of media strategy, local media relations, media activities and events, press and photo releases and crisis communication, online media and social media content creation, news monitoring, and budget.
- Prepare content including research, writing, and editing a variety of communication pieces for internal and external audiences including press and photo release, articles or content creation for social media or online media, or crisis communication.
- Coordinating with internal and external parties concerning PR & event activities, collaborating with event partners, organize all media related work pre-and post-event.
- Arrange for interviews or public speaking events, prepare interview key information for management, follow-up with media as necessary.
- Analysis of media coverage, competitor’s analysis, news clipping, budget monitoring.
- Plan, organize and manage media activities, press conference etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, communication or marketing or related field. (GPA > 3.00
- Having experience more than 3 years in public relations, journalism of an advantage.
- Social media content creating skills and understanding of analytics of an advantage.
- Compelling writing skills, creative, flexible, well organized, facilitation skills, able to master priorities.
- Friendly personality, Polished manners, Good Interpersonal skills, Team player.
- Ability to work under pressure and collaboratively.
- Excellent both Thai and English written and verbal communication skills. (TOEIC > 500).
How to Apply: